Memory Care in a community of support.
Residents of Ecumen Evergreens of Moorhead are members of a very special neighborhood. Within this safe community setting, highly skilled, compassionate Memory Care is provided.
Memory Care services - Some additional fees apply
- Private apartment with private bath
- Meals and snacks
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen change
- 24-hour on-site resident assistance staff
- A full calendar of regularly scheduled social, physical, spiritual and recreational programs
- Utilities—heat, electric, water and daily trash pick-up
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Bathroom and incontinence product assistance
- Medication management and administration
- Comfort checks
- One-person transfer assistance
- Nutritional support
- Licensed nurse visits
For more information, please call 218-233-1535 or click here to contact us online.