Memory Care in a community of support.
Residents of Ecumen Evergreens of Moorhead are members of a very special neighborhood. Within this safe community setting, highly skilled, compassionate Memory Care is provided. One monthly service fee covers our comprehensive offering of services, amenities and personalized health care.
Comprehensive Memory Care services
- Private apartment with private bath
- Three meals a day with assistance, and three snacks a day
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen change as needed
- 24-hour on-site resident assistance staff
- A full calendar of regularly scheduled social, physical, spiritual and recreational programs
- All utilities—heat, electric, water and daily trash pick-up (telephone and cable television not included)
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Bathroom and incontinence product assistance
- Medication management and administration
- Comfort checks
- One-person transfer assistance
- Nutritional support
- Licensed nurse visits
For more information, please call 218-233-1535 or click here to contact us online.