Elevating Memory Care.
For individuals living with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia, and their families, we have elevated traditional Memory Care to a new level. Our community, and every member of our staff, strives to empower our residents to live enriched lives within their abilities. We also ensure that residents’ individual needs are not only met, but anticipated. Ecumen Evergreens of Moorhead is a secure, comforting environment that promotes independence, and encourages social, spiritual and community engagement. It is an inviting and positive place where each individual is honored for the special person they are.
Our professional staff consults with residents and their families to design customized care plans, ensuring the right level of care at the right time. We also provide ongoing assessments to assure safety, security and peace of mind.
Memory Care services:
- Private suite with bath
- 24-hour on-site staff
- Three home-cooked meals and plenty of snacks daily
- A full calendar of daily activities coordinated by our on-site Life Enrichment Specialist
- 24-hour response system
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- All utilities
- Medication administration and management
- On-site mobility assistance
- Comfort checks around the clock
- Dressing and grooming support
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Social events, performances and family get-togethers in our inviting common area
- Off-site community events with transportation to and from
- Spiritual services of multiple denominations
- Salon and barber services
For more information, please call 218-233-1535 or click here to contact us online.